- This event has passed.
HSC MUSIC 2 BOOTCAMP
July 18, 2020 @ 8:45 am - 3:15 pm$45
Blitz your HSC Music 2 written exam and achieve your personal best in the upcoming HSC trial and written exams at NECOM’s annual Music 2 Bootcamp on Saturday 18 July. Presented by NECOM Program Manager Corinne Arter the Music 2 Bootcamp focuses on:
• Melodic dictation tips and practice examples
• Revision of assumed knowledge for score reading
• Review of the concepts of music
• Score reading exercises
• Techniques on answering questions for the HSC written examination
• Best-practice HSC questions and responses
• Q.4 The extended response: How to prepare and strategies for success
• Take-home study notes
Cost: $45 per student (teachers accompanying their students are FREE); students will be provided with study notes for each session.
Bring: Laptop, pencil, rubber, notebook.
Catering: Students to bring their own lunch and morning tea.
Lunch and morning tea are provided free to teachers.
Registration: Book your place via Trybooking on: https://www.trybooking.com/BKBHG
*Voucher: Eligible for the Creative Kids Voucher http://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-creative-kids-voucher
If you have a Voucher you will need to book through NECOM Administration Office so your voucher
can be processed. Tel: 6788 2135 Email: email@example.com