The New England Conservatorium of Music is seeking an experienced and inspirational Head of Department (Voice) to join our committed team, to drive and steer our rapidly growing Voice Department.
The position will be based in Armidale, a leading regional centre for education, music, arts and culture. The role is a unique opportunity in one of the State’s most prolific and flourishing regional Conservatoriums. Initially part-time with potential to grow to a full-time position.
The role includes;
– Teach individual lessons and conduct ensembles
– Provide inspirational leadership to teachers and students of NECOM
– Create and implement appropriate strategies to support NECOM’s vision, philosophy, and strategic goals;
– Recognise the need for continuous development of program and teaching strategies to respond to student learning styles, school, and community needs;
– Co-ordinate the presentation of studio concerts and workshops;
– Manage student distribution to department teaching staff
– Perform in NECOM student concerts in addition to NECOM’s professional concert programs
Closing date, Monday 13 March
New England Conservatorium of Music