The Aberbaldie Foundation generously offers bursaries for financial assistance to families and students of NECOM for each financial year. The bursaries are provided to help talented students who may not be able to begin or continue their music studies without some financial assistance. Each bursary will provide up to 50% of fees.
To apply for the bursary please complete the Bursary Application Form. The information you supply will help determine your eligibility for bursary assistance and will be strictly confidential.
Bursary Terms and Conditions
- A bursary will pay up to 50% off fees for the calendar year enrolment.
- Bursaries are open to NECOM students of any age.
- The decision of the bursary committee is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- All applications must be accompanied by proof of income or they will be ineligible for consideration.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a student of NECOM or of a Music Educator Member of NECOM.
- Applicants are required to be active members of their school choir or instrumental ensemble and remain so for the duration of the bursary.
- Staff and family of staff members are eligible to enter.
- Students who currently receive any other fee relief from NECOM are ineligible to apply.
- The successful applicant must immediately notify NECOM if their financial circumstances change.
- NECOM reserves the right to withdraw a bursary at any time should the bursary conditions not be met.
To apply, please complete and return form to sophie@katethomas
Aberbaldie application form and conditions